Join our Team! We are looking for a Commercetools Technical Solution Architect (Go) (* | d | f | m) for shared long-term success.
You live and love Go and know its limits, have no need for crunch (#zeroovertime) or to bend? Then you are exactly right at Geek Space 9! We also have professional nerdism and true collaboration with clients and team.
The digital innovation forge Geek Space 9 in Munich offers you a great environment to apply your current knowledge and gain new skills, as well as find creative solutions for exciting projects. We develop cross-industry digital products and services as well as individual solutions, for example in e-commerce according to API-first and headless.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR NEW JOB
You’ll help clients define their e-commerce platform architecture by leading and facilitating working sessions to gain an understanding of the client’s current processes and technology in the e-commerce space as well as supporting the backend implementation based on Commercetools
You are responsible for technical leadership and solution architecture for projects involving enterprise applications in e-commerce
Technical leadership, architecture and providing oversight on implementation.
Assessment, recommendation and documentation of current and proposed changes to system and application processes pertaining to the e-commerce platform.
Ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective technical solutions against customer requirements; decision-making and high-level architectural recommendations
Lead a team of experienced Go developers during implementation and integration
WHY WE <3 TO WORK @ GEEK SPACE 9
We develop digital products and services. Our teams work according to the guidelines of the agile manifesto and the lean management concept.
Intrinsic motivation as the key to success: People are our focus and development is our passion.
We would be lying if we said that the commercial success of our company is not important to us (because it’s what pays our food and rent). In fact, however, the company was born from the realization that we have a passion that is not equally accessible to all people. And that we can help to lead other people’s goals to success with our acquired knowledge.
What kind of projects …
…we have created together with which clients and partners so far and will also bring to long-term success in the future, you can see on our home page gs-9.com.
- Commercetools architecture and integration
- Business logic in e-commerce like cart, checkout, PSP
- Integration of 3rd Party Services like PSPs, Customer Metrics, Search Provider
- You are a team player, and you are ready to communicate
- You are willing to adapt to our 100 % agile work
- You are well versed with distributed systems
- Extensive experience with the concept of microservices and messaging frameworks
- You’re fluent in English (C1 or better) or German (equal level)
- You have a valid work permit for Germany (and already live there)
Desirable (what we’d love you to have)
- You have experience with cloud-backend, distributed and highly available systems
- You know your responsibilities in and all the benefits of a SCRUM / Kanban team
- Knowledge of REST- or GraphQL-API-design
- You have experience in TDD, Gitlab CI, Github Actions
Geek Space 9 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age or similar.